Prof. Dr. Mohammed Abdel hady Rady:
• Born in Menoufia Governorate on November 1939.
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Ain Shams University, 1962.
• Master of Civil Engineering, Cairo University, 1967.
• PhD in Hydraulics, "Mechanics of Rivers", Poland 1977.
• Diploma in Economics, Institute of Economic Development, Washington (USA) 1973
• Several training courses in the fields of irrigation and drainage in Egypt and abroad.
• Membership of numbers of international committees in
the field of Irrigation, Drainage and Water Resources.
• Co-Author for several books of Irrigation and Drainage issued by the Ministry of Irrigation.
The most important positions: -
• He started his career as an engineer in the Experimental and Research Station at Al-Kanatir Elkhayreya in 1962.
• Director of Minister Technical Office 1976 to 1985.
• Director of Water Distribution and Irrigation Methods Research Institute (1985 – 1988).
• Director of FAO regional project at Jordan (1988 - 1990).
• Director of Water Distribution and Irrigation Methods Research Institute, (1990-1992).
• Regional Director of the United Nations Integrated Water and Irrigation Management Project (1990-1993)
• Chairman of the Egyptian General Authority for Drainage Projects (1991 to 1993).
• Minister of Public work on (1993 – 1997)